Please read the following carefully. By using and/ or registering with our site you are agreeing to the terms of our policy.
At BioTipp, your privacy is paramount to us. As we are our own data controller we strive to protect your personal data in the best way possible in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations for the protection of personal data.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 4-5, The Square, Cahir, Co. Tipperary.
Telephone number: +353 (0)52 744289645
Personal information we collect about you
- 1.Communication data: This refers to any information that you send us through our website, email, text and social media messaging and posting.
- 2.Customer data: Refers to data provided by you through the purchasing or attempt to purchase of goods and/ or services. This includes: full name, title, billing address, delivery address, contact/ purchase details and card details.
- 3.Technical data: Data relating to your use of our website and online services, including: your IP address, login data, details about browser and details of your visits to our website.
How and why we collect it
We collect the data by you providing it directly to us, through emails, purchases and conversations etc. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and establishment, to supply the goods and/ or services you have purchased and to administer and protect our website and business.
How we use your information
We use customer data to carry out any orders placed through the website or directly with us. This includes processing your payment information, arranging of shipping, and providing invoices, receipts and other documents relating to your order.
We use all personal information gathered from the different types of data to:
- 1.Communicate with you.
- 2.Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- 3.Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services in correspondence with the preferences you have shared with us.
How we secure your information
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used altered, disclosed or accessed without authorisation.
Data Protection states that there are only certain circumstances where we can use your personal information. The law states that that we must have one or more of the following reasons to do so:
- 1.Contract – your personal information is processed in order to fulfil a contractual agreement e.g. in order to send you your order.
- 2.Consent – where you agree to us using your information in this way e.g. for storing your address information.
- 3.Legitimate Obligation – where there is statutory or legal requirement to share the information e.g. when we have to share your information for law enforcement purposes.
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user's computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
There are two types of cookies, first and third-party cookies. First-party cookies are set by the website you are viewing and third-party are set by other websites.
We use first hand cookies on our site. These are necessary cookies, which are essential for users to be able to move around the site and use its features.
We use a number of third party service providers on our website, some of which may set cookies on your computer when you use the facility. For each of these service providers individual privacy policies please see the links below:
As afore mentioned, our website contains hyperlinks to our partners websites, which may also contain cookies. Therefore, we advise you to view their privacy policies also.
How users can control any aspects of this
Your personal data is protected by your legal rights which allow you to; object to the processing of your personal data, request that your personal data is corrected or erased or request access to your personal data.