Non-Tissue Culture-treated Falcon Low Wall Dish can be utilized in the ICSI (IntraCytoplasmic Sperm Injection) procedure. This 50mm dish has many of the same features as the other IVF products except the dish is non-Tissue Culture-treated (nonwettable) for optimal media droplet consistency.
- Well area: 18.3 cm², Height: 8.6mm
- Pre-tested plasticware for in vitro fertilization (IVF)
- CE marked to the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC
- Manufactured in accordance with FDA Quality System Regulation
- Nonembryotoxic, nonpyrogenic, noncytotoxic
- Facilitated media droplet creation (Non TC-treated, cat. no. 353655 only)
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation (10⁻⁶ SAL)
- Flat-bottom for distortion-free optics
- Packaged in peel-open, medical-style packaging.
APPLICATIONS: · Recommended for use in IVF (InVitro Fertilization) labs for the Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection procedure
FEATURES: · Low wall of the Low Wall In Vitro Fertilization Dish provides ease of use for micro-manipulation procedures · Tight-fit lid included (not recommended for long term incubation) · Minimal visual obstruction of embryos during microscopic examination · Durable construction for stable dish manipulation · Untreated surface (non-wettable) for optimal media droplet consistency · Non-pyrogenic · Non-embryotoxic · Meets requirements for 10-6 SAL · Endotoxin <5 EU/device · Packaged in individually sealed blister compartments · Expiration date is 4 years from manufacturing date
STERILITY: Product is gamma irradiated.
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: Falcon® products are manufactured under the current ISO 9001 and ISO 13485:2003 Standards, the Medical Device Directive (MDD) 93/42/EEC, and the current FDA Quality System Regulation 21 CFR Section 820.
RESTRICTIONS: Refer to "Thermoplastics Properties Chart," available at: http://catalog2.corning.com/Lifesciences/media/pdf...
To order contact us at:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 4-5, The Square, Cahir, Co. Tipperary.
Telephone number: +353 (0)52 744289645