Falcon in vitro Fertilization (IVF) products are the first plasticware available that is certified sterile, nonpyrogenic and nonembryotoxic. These qualified products save you time and expense in complying with the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and American Fertility Society (AFS) recommended standards for IVF labs.
- Well Area: 2.45 cm² , Well Volume: 2.5 mL, Total Volume: 20 mL
- Nonembryotoxic, nonpyrogenic, and noncytotoxic
- Tissue culture-treated for a consistent hydrophilic surface
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Packaged in peel-open, medical-style packaging - Multi-unit bags have reseal tabs.
For more information click on the link below:
To order contact us at:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 4-5, The Square, Cahir, Co. Tipperary.
Telephone number: +353 (0)52 744289645